Your session has expired, please return to your home screen and re-click the VRScheduler icon.
If you get this error screen more than once, please follow these instructions:
First try rebooting your phone, then re-clicking the homescreen icon
If rebooting your phone does not work, try re-installing the app:
If none of the above work, try clearing your cache, then re-clicking the homescreen icon
- Remove the home screen icon from your mobile device altogether.
- Close all browser windows.
- Reboot your mobile device
- Reinstall your icon.
- Click the icon ONE TIME. It will open a browser window.
- DO NOT CLICK anything in the window so that the browser stays on the correct icon for auto logging in, The url in your address bar must contain the URL variables for the auto login to occur.
- If the popup guide appears, read it carefully to add the VRScheduler icon to your home screen.
- If the popup guide does not appear, find the add to home screen button.
Without clicking anywhere on the dashboard, add it to your home screen.
Google Pixel Instructions
- Open the Settings app, and scroll down to the fifth group of options (with Mail at the top). Tap Safari.
- Scroll down again and tap 'Clear History and Website Data'.
- Tap 'Clear History and Data'.
- From the home screen, tap the Chrome icon.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Scroll to and tap Clear browsing data.
- Ensure Cached images and files is checked, tap to check any additional options, then tap CLEAR DATA.
- The browser cache is now cleared.
- Launch the Chrome app.
- Tap the device's Menu button | tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap Clear Browsing Data.
- Check Clear the cache and Clear cookies, site data, then tap Clear.